Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yoga Log: Savasana

It's been a while since I last wrote about my Yoga adventures. I think mainly because I feel no one reads this blog and that I'm just crazy for writing something that will be placed in cyberspace and just take up space.

Space. One of my favorite Yoga poses is Savasana because it means you get to relax and also because it's the end of the Yoga routine.

Lately, since school started and since I've kicked my weak week of bronchitis it's been hard getting myself settled into a strict routine. My gnarly coughing episodes have been pretty hard on me when I try to bend and stretch while inhaling my own phlegm!

Laying down, relaxing, breathing, my mind centered onto my body, that feels good. That is the kind of space I like taking up. That has meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment