Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweeps Winners!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! thank you all for entering this sweeps and for the few recipes I received. I really appreciate the support! :)

my randomly picked winner for the organizer is Alice! Congratulations! please email me your information asap so I can send it out to you right away.

the winner of the special gift surprise for my favorite recipe is Gianna! you had me at marshmallow. the bars are freaking awesome! there goes all that yoga I started doing... please contact me with your information so I can send you your surprise right away. it has nothing to do with marshmallows but it will look pretty on you when you make the bars :) *hint, hint*

I will be posting another giveaway soon so check back... and if you want a few laughs read my yoga logs... more to come... *yay*

No comments:

Post a Comment