Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy 2010 everyone! I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't had the time, energy or desire to put words on paper...well... type them out. I'm hoping that 2010 will be a great year for everyone in all ways possible. my resolution for this year is to read more, think less, quiet my ego and better myself spiritually and mentally. also, I want to start practicing yoga.

what is your 2010 resolution?

thus far the year has been great. a few etsy sales, new ideas for painting and that travel bug keeps tugging so I am in search of my great California weekend destination getaway for awesome pictures. I'm thinking Big Sur... came to me in a dream.... I don't know why.

check out all the great vintage items I've added to www.zipidydodah.etsy.com and check back here soon for a new 2010 giveaway...

Happy New Year... *yay*

2 comments:

  1. Yoga is great. Takes you away from everything for an hour... you can't really think of much when you need to focus on every breath you take (5 counts in through the nose… 5 counts out through the nose), while holding your stomach while extending your leg, straightening your hips and stretching your arms… can’t explain why, but miraculously, you feel completely rejuvenated afterward. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to read more...I have read a book already this year! Good luck with your resolutions and wtg on a great start to the year :)

    ReplyDelete