Thursday, March 26, 2009

it travels with me

cell phone
duh! how did we ever live without one? very well actually!

keys
keys to the following places/things:
my house, my yard gate, Foxy my car, my mom's house, her mailbox and gate, 1 car remote, lots of keychains

pocket mirror
it's in the shape of an envelope and I use it after every meal to make sure I don;t have anything stuck between my teeth.... hygiene... I know!

5 wet-naps and 1 anti-bac gel
I don't like dirt and I have a slight germ phobia

pocket sized monthly calendar and mini notebook
I have a cell phone but not a blackberry or PDA or whatever it is these days. I'm old-fashioned somewhat... I like to write things down on paper

mini blue pen and best pen ever!
I love my Infinity pen. it writes so well... so fluid...

most important - the wallet
little fossil wallet with CC's and $, ID, change, pics and discount cards

travel tissue and a purse hanger
I don;t like to place my purse on the floor and if I can't hang it on the chair then I use my purse buddy to suspend it from the table. and when boogers attack you can never have too much tissue....

travel size tums and aleve
for when the stomach hurts and when the head explodes

female stuff
you can never be without

lipstick, lip balm, extra hair clip
lipstick for when the mood strikes, lip balm to keep lips soft and supple and a hair clip to keep my long hair away from my face in case the original pin breaks

band-aids and alcohol wipes
emergencies like paper cuts or for the feet when I wear new shoes and haven't broken them in yet

Fendi's
because I'm worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment